• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

It ask me to download .NET Framework 2.0/3.5 when I already have the 4.6 version and don't let me open it.
I was reading some ppl had this same problem with others versions.
I've Win 10 x64. Anybody can say something about this?

Hello :) I would like to know if this ip-change have compatiblity with windows 10? Because im trying to change ip and nothing happen :/

1) Im put the ip on textbox and press apply;
2) The client open;
3) Im try to login account;
4) Nothing happen, the message of account invalid of global tibia appear, by the way, im try to log my global account, and its works :/

What could I do?

i cant use the ip changer it just says there is a problem and i can countinue with it

Hey. I need some help! So I was playing on a 8.6 server hunting with Elfbot And all my clients just Crashed and now I get this error

https://imgur.com/a/q2hKI

Now I have enabled my JIT debugging but It still has not worked.
I have payed close to 25$ to the server and I hope its all not lost please help!!

how do i add an client to the ip changer , need the client ( 8.60 ) and the path but dont know how to get the path?? someone help me please!

the path is wherever you installed 8.6 to
i have the ip changer but in the thing were it should be 8.60 i dont have that, i need to add a new tibia client and it says the client that ypu want and the path but idk what the path is

i have the ip changer but in the thing were it should be 8.60 i dont have that, i need to add a new tibia client and it says the client that ypu want and the path but idk what the path is
i just told you what it is though
??
look in program files for your 8.6 tibia folder

http://www.************/windows.php
************ doesn't offer 8.60 anymore

Info! Client 8.00 and 8.60 has been removed from the list, because of potential malware risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back