• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland IRL Pictures

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Name: Roberto
Living: Stockholm, Sweden
Ethnicity: Guess ;)
Favourite quote: Hakuna Matata, it means: "No worries for the rest of your days."
About me: I've been around the tibia community for solid 10 years. I love to drink and party in my free time.

Here is IRL pic:
12140829_10205260561256881_7829457730570950918_n.jpg

Favourite quote: Hakuna Matata, it means: "No worries for the rest of your days."
About me: I've been around the tibia community for solid 10 years. I love to drink and party in my free time.

Here is IRL pic:
so cute

Here is IRL pic:

Ur beard is good

Well hope to see this continue to grow.. so my turn i guess..

Name: Nick​
Living: B.C. Canada
Ethnicity: Canadian Eh
Favourite quote: Eh
About me: I've played tibia since 6.5? Ots since 2008. Huskies are cool.​

Pic, few weeks ago at Hawks game.
96qYDCs.png

Name: Nicolas
Fav. Quote: "The world is a book and those who don't travel read only a page."

So I'm currently on a 6 month working holiday trip to Australia & New Zealand with two of my buddies having a great time in Down Under atm. :D This pic was taken in Perth, WA:

dIgZnHT.jpg

Name: Jon
Living: Kansas City, Missouri, USA (GO ROYALS 2015 WS CHAMPS!)
Ethnicity: Same as the ***** that stole your bike when you was younger
Favourite quote: Carpe Diem & Anything from the Nightmare Before Christmas (I gotta tattoo of Jack Skellington xD)
About me: I've had about 10 accounts here, iBlue was my main one, a couple others got banned thanks to Tala back in the day, but we squashed it xD. Oh and I've got a daughter myself who's almost a year old, and then my girlfriend who's also picture has a 2 year old who I raise like my own xD. I smoke daily, believe in aliens and my last name is German (yes, and my grandfather's Caucasian)
RHpuOJY.jpg

svLNWcg.jpg

kisVdIL.jpg

ZJ3ofqI.jpg

9BW0Yj5.jpg

Name: Okke
Living: Munich, Germany
Favourite quote: Wear black, eat pizza.
About me: I'm more the creative one, a thinker, I love to draw sketches for people (Tattoo's n weird stuff, if you like Aleister Crowley, you'll love what I do :D), I also have a crush for satanic things and wear only black / creepy clothes with even creepier messages.

Here is my real life picture:

1chcPDF.jpg

Chaos, Okke.
;)

Last edited:
Back