• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Otland lagged

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Idk what happening but when I open it almost 80% gives me load page if it loaded it doesn't load images of people or my profile image and so lag does anyone else have this problem?

Idk what happening but when I open it almost 80% gives me load page if it loaded it doesn't load images of people or my profile image and so lag does anyone else have this problem?
I guess if you are Egyptian the common ISP (WE Telecom Egypt) blocked many Ips and gateways already talked with @Don Daniello he said there's no problem and he has no idea about the connection from OTland itself also I also opened some tickets in my ISP (WE Telecom Egypt) related the problem they told me the company has blocked many ips and websites for some reason (he didn't tell me the exact reason because I think he didn't understand anything he just gave me superficial information there) he didn't involve in the situation but I can tell you they blocked many common sites such as blockchain platforms you can only access them by VPN right now like Binance/Etoro etc. I guess they have done the same things with OTland and many gateways.

Last edited:
Back