• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland member's Song

Raggarn

Reaction score
Here we go.
Every otland member got's hes own song. (They doesnt realy know it, but its true)

Xenios - I want it all i want it all, And i want it now. (By Queen)
Talaturen - when i see you i run out of words to say (Beautiful by Akon)
Master-M - I run this bitch ima keep it running (I run this by Birdman & Lil wayne)
Neon - Mr. West is in the building, Swagger on a hundred thousand. (Swagga Like us By Jay-Z&T.I)
Pro Warbringer - Cause thats the life when your living in the ghetto (Ghetto by Akon)
Empty - You can do it with your back into it. I can do it with you're ass into it (You can do it by Ice Cube)
Silentdefender - Life of a newbie, I know its over you killed me yesturday why did you do it? what did i say? (Newbie song know'n from youtube.)
Raggarn - Like walking into a dream so you liked what you've seen (Afterlife by avanged sevenfold)
Jester Turn the light of in this place and she'se shines just like a star (Closer By Ne-yo)
Kokokoko - See the mirror's in you're eyes see the truth behind the lies. (In and out of love by Armin Van Buuren)
Cykotitan - All this stuff is making me old, It's dangerous to live I am told, This planet looks so cute but it's cold (Newfound lover by Tuva Navotny)
Zisly - I was taught only reach for the heat if you busting, So when lift this shirt that's the end of discussion. (Click Clack by Slim Thug)
Sizaro - I fly like paper, get high like planes, If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name (Paper Planes By M.I.A)
Woopie - Once I ran to you (I ran)Now I'll run from you, This tainted love you've given. (Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson)
Nikkster - Lets dance in style, lets dance for a while, Heaven can wait were only watching the skies (Forever Young by Alphaville)
loveinabottle (I know shes banned) - Stupid girl, stupid girls, stupid girls, Maybe if I act like that, that guy will call me back (Stupid Girls by Pink)
Mokerhamer - Owwww owwww owwwww (oh god damn!)I'm gonna fuckin' come! (oh shit!), Fuuck fuck fuyyuccck (Fack by Eminem)
Hani - När vi möttes mellan dover-calais, All min räddsla fösvann när du sakta tog min hand (Swedish song named Dover-Calais By Style)

The list will grow.

Add some reputation if you want ;)

Last edited:
All you guys got c00l songs and i got n0b song i get mad big
nf496r.png
!!!

I will do this to you!
33w1duw.gif

And after that i will get my backup to kill you!!
2hsck1l.jpg

Back