• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Otland Members Visit TibiaEnforced!

I love how inflicted bots forever, then gets rich and has enough to buy however many pots he wants for war....

Ive had a talk with inflicted, and told him to stay out of the frequently used spawns. Until this server gets populated with non-botters, botting will be allowed. But when we have enough people that dont want it, there will be a rule enforced but as of now they just have to stay out of spawns that are used by new players.. its a big enough map they can find a spawn out of the way and go there to bot.

This thread is fricken tight though! Looks like you guys have already got some people to join :)

Character Update + Did Dhq!
wWt56.png

I shall explore this mine!
Nmlir.png

---------------------------------------------
Edit:
---------------------------------------------
Only Wyrms :(
hdpLV.png

Last edited:
Its alright, but i rather play it than one with 700 players online
(xD it use to have 8+ on average, but then he closed it for a few days and ppl quit D: )

and p.s. i don't need more than 2 to go exploring , seeing as i explore by myself

BuMp!
Comon people start :D
Next person who starts, msg me ingame and i'll help you out with lvls / items ^^

Back