• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Minecraft

Zogaroth

reichsleiteR
Reaction score
Sup guys.
With ThaCore, we have just rent a server of minecraft. If you wanna play:

• IP:
66.135.59.70:27865

• OPS:
Hageno (AKA Reichsleiter)
ThaCore (ThaCore)

• Screenshots:

OZ5Gv.png

WjW2t.png

m4XI4.png

Like 5 hours in build all :p

• Important:
[For play, you must put your name account here to put you in the whitelist, to allow you enter to the server. (Because the griefers)]

• Players

Reichsleiter - Hageno
ThaCore - ThaCore
Chris - chriseklund
Apollo_117 - vitajuls
Shinmaru - Shinmaru
Znote - Znote
Paxton - paxtons
x - Bahzad
Darkflame - Serogan
Yew - awesomedary
devianceone - devianceonce
x - deathfrosty
Jock af Panda - TrojaH
x- Ghamie
hampmust - hampmust

Last edited:
This reminds me; I was gonna buy this game. I pretty much suck at it though and Chris won't help me. He just gets mad at me because we had a little accident in the mines which resulted in a fatality.

This reminds me; I was gonna buy this game. I pretty much suck at it though and Chris won't help me. He just gets mad at me because we had a little accident in the mines which resulted in a fatality.
You are, what eventually, will bring Minecraft to its knees. Destroying every little bit of fun there was, piece by piece! No, but seriously - buy it!

On Topic: I might give it a go before I hit the bed ;-P

Launch Minecraft. Login with your account credentials. Press Multiplayer rather than Singleplayer. Enter the IP (with port, just like stated in the main post). Press connect. Voila!

Bleh, people should get on. It's starting to get boring being all alone :-(

blackoutmc.no-ip.org
it's for both legit players and players with cracked client.
20+ players always online, tons of plugins( u can make quests, create/join towns or factions, pk pvp and all kinds of other fun shiit =P
btw towns means other peoplle cant destroy ur creations

i guess all games are useless but this one is funny for play when you are boring idk its cool xd u shall give it a try

I play Minecraft.

But I cant figure out why.

But I cant stop either.

:]

Minecraft is not about graphics, it's about bringing out the creative side of you. At least for me.

Back