• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Minecraft

8OQR5Omw.png

My housy!

Tibia's graphics never looked good, honestly they rank under FF4's Graphics, due to low and slow sprite animation.
Minecraft is very creative and fun to play, specially Survival.

Edit:
I'm in the game come and Join!!!!

Last edited:
:p lol i think this was chris house but animals took it !

hxBj8k7Wg.png

i always had zero creativity so not even multiplayer seems attractive to me ;d. i can't seem to build a decent shelter and always end up staying in a cave for one more night, and more and more.

ThaCore: You trying to ruin my reputation?! That thing looks awful! Paxton burnt it down and attempted to rebuild it :-( But yeah, the farm animals invaded it even before the fire "accident" :-(((.

Jock af Panda:
Possibly, haha. If it was repeating only once stepping onto the pressure pad, it is. If not, no. And it's okay that you destroyed it. I'm used to it <hints at Paxton>

but, i have a minecraft that only ask me of the user not for the password, also when i put in connect it tells me that i'm not premium.

noooo some one grief the server !! :( my house shit
2IpBk2CqDR.png

shinmaru's
v1WhqSt6.png

paxton and chris house
bqaQc7fCTE.png

>,< i'll find who did this

reichsleiter house
EosE5Tb5mI.png

kanakashy's
cDoOHCcqEV.png

:eek: I found a hitn