• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OtLand Official Mapping Competition] April sign up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The monster spawns np there but the railing T_T all ways it looks sucky

Be creative with the railing. Look at rl zoos.. Tigers have rock ponds/ monkeys swings/tree houses//etc

Shame there are no giraffes in tibia, they would be epic and if there were; luffy would be thrilled.

i'm forced to resign from this months competition because something irl came up and i dont have the time to make the map as i want it to be :/

so i'm afraid i'll have to pull out :/
but cant wait to see all of the zoos u guys made ^^

I'm almost done.. But i don't know how to lay it out XD I could do it as 1 big image, or 3 in games on main areas. Problem is, i have mapped them on necronia's rme (used no custom sprites don't worry ;d) and the otbm is different so idk if it will work without having to setup custom client shit prolly not idk how that works xD ;d.. Got 1 more zone to do and its done. But idk if i'll do it today or tomorrow.

A zoo is quiet easey to map.... anyways I failed =(

eq5g6r.png

I feel sad for any big animal confined to that amount of space Eiserne, I shall call teh SPCA on u

that mean you dislike my zoo???? it took me 4h to map it :eek:
And bout the space..... 1 sqm for 1 monster is enought !!!!! so they got already more than enought space

I feel sad for any big animal confined to that amount of space Eiserne, I shall call teh SPCA on u

Also the snakes can escape, gorillas can escape and the wolves and bears can because the fence is too low/haz gaps for snejk

Everything would be able to escape anyway, the bear would climb, the wolves would jump the kongra would climb and the snakes would slide through the bars. Your zoo is danger to anyway who visits it ;C

Also the snakes can escape, gorillas can escape and the wolves and bears can because the fence is too low/haz gaps for snejk
So it seems we know Telepathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back