• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OtLand Official Mapping Competition] - January Sign Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to get all submissions sent in to someone else to get the poll started somehow?

That's tough actually because they won't know who submitted in time or who has submitted at all. :(
Maybe someone submitted and left for a while so he will be ignored even though he sent an entry.
We should learn from it for the next competition but need to wait for @GhostX I guess.

Anyways someone could host the next one at the 1st February already while the votings from the last one still go on (hopefully). It's annoying to wait but I guess it's the only choice. Cancelling is stupid as well. :(

Yeah, Kaspar could host maybe if ghost aint back! If you are up for it @Kaspar ? Sign up could be at the same time as voting :)

That's tough actually because they won't know who submitted in time or who has submitted at all. :(
Maybe someone submitted and left for a while so he will be ignored even though he sent an entry.
We should learn from it for the next competition but need to wait for @GhostX I guess.

Anyways someone could host the next one at the 1st February already while the votings from the last one still go on (hopefully). It's annoying to wait but I guess it's the only choice. Cancelling is stupid as well. :(
Admins can look into the PM's that GhostX received, maybe even Global Moderators, depending on how they configured the XenForo permissions. It's not that hard to extract the submissions.

I can handle the voting if every user PMs me their submissions. Otherwise we'll have to wait for GhostX to come back.
Regardless, we need to change the ways of how we are handling the competitions in case of absence again.

I can send it to you first thing in the morning!
Would be nice to do it this way :)

Doesnt count for discord though :p
He wouldn't accept submissions via Discord anyway if he followed his own rules

How do I submit?

Once you've mapped your entry, please send it to me via PM with the title "OtLand Mapping Competition - January Entry". You can always send me a revision should you wish to change it but please ensure you do this prior to the December deadline.

Another way to send @Kaspar your image is to invite him to the conversation you used to send the image to Ghost.

He wouldn't accept submissions via Discord anyway if he followed his own rules
Well some has a more personal connection with him then others and that is not a rule, thats just how you submit your entry.
but as stated not really a rule, so friends might aswell send it to him in discord while chatting about stuff anyways ;)

Point is we need to get that voting thread up and running and kaspar seems willing to help us out so lets get toooo it! :D
really wants to see what people came up with for this theme, i feel it can be some really nice pieces, i enjoyed this theme a lot :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back