• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OtLand Official Mapping Competition] June sign up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

Max participants

How do I sign up?
A poll has been made to allow you to sign up, simply select Sign Up to join, this contest has no limit on how many
participants there are, whoever doesn't submit is simply not shown on voting day thus being disqualified.
We have decided that allowing everyone to see who the competition is might inspire participants to make better pieces.

Why should I enter?
To have fun of course, challenge yourself against other mappers here on OtLand. There is also a chance to win a premium subscription on OtLand.

How can I win a premium status?
Win an Official OtLand Mapping Competition, I will keep a record of winners here
When you win an Official OtLand Mapping Competition, I will get in contact with Talaturen and let him know you have
won a competition.
Note: 1 win is worth 1 month of Premium status

Extra Reward
Don Daniello has decided to add an extra reward this month:
Whichever piece he likes the most, he will give that person 1 free month on his Hosting Service(see more info here)
The service provided will be the Standard one

Rules
(Can be changed at any time)
There is no in-game texts
This month, we allow the participants to send 1-4 picture(s).
The picture must be new and not already shown elsewhere
No custom sprites
Do not discuss your piece with any other participant/member
The submitted piece must correspond with the set theme
Team mapping is not allowed
If you decide to submit an in-game picture, character names must be turned off. (Ctrl + N), If you sign up and don't send your contest map, then you will be banned from the following months competition!
If you notify the contest holder before the submission date you will be acquitted (not be banned) for the next contest.
http://otland.net/f379/oomc-rules-faq-winners-suspensions-154904/

PARTICIPANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR WORK TO Scarlet Ayleid BY 15 JUNE 2013 VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE

Please use the template below for your Private Message title
Code:
Official OtLand Mapping Competition (v1->3) - Forum Name
V1->3 Indicates that you may only submit up to 3 times.
  • 1 - Original submission
  • 2 - Re-submit
  • 3 - Final submit, no changes allowed after this

This month's theme, "Edron Magic Academy"!
This month we decided to do something different, instead of making an all new location, we want you guys to revamp the Edron Magic Academy, we want to see how you can bring an actual magic look to the Academy instead of just white towers that Cip has. We have a download of the map, you can edit it all you want, just try to keep the same look on it :)

Download: OOMC June 2013 Contest Revamp (It's Version 9.8)
If you cannot open the map as 9.8 then File>Import>Import Map

Good luck and have fun

Last edited:
interesting - What version is it in since i will probably need to download that version to open it - only have 9.6 and 9.8 atm

I'll ask Pero(since he was the one that got the map) and I'll edit the post afterwards

- - - Updated - - -

It's Version 9.8 according to Pero

Glad you like it, hope to see tons of cool stuff

Bout that pictures.... you want to post us also a picture of the full view?
ur just 2-3 single pieces of our choice?

Bout that pictures.... you want to post us also a picture of the full view?
ur just 2-3 single pieces of our choice?

Maybe one of whole thing and 2 inside/ingame/close up

You can use those 3 pictures to whatever you want, but a big one of the whole thing is always good so we can see it as a whole, then show 2 parts you gave more detail to

You think we'd upload viruses? lol
either way, its just an otbm, Pero did it himself

Last edited:
The picture limit has been increased to 4, one of them must be the overview of the whole thing.

i have seen the future.

ea2ccbf5773a22828dfd06217a6e0f9c-d5mqyg7.gif
GHOSTX WINNER OF JUNE CONTEST!!!
ea2ccbf5773a22828dfd06217a6e0f9c-d5mqyg7.gif

-yGcLn.png

Better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back