• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OtLand Official Mapping Competition] May sign up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

Max participants

How do I sign up?
A poll has been made to allow you to sign up, simply select Sign Up to join, this contest has no limit on how many
participants there are, whoever doesn't submit is simply not shown on voting day thus being disqualified.
We have decided that allowing everyone to see who the competition is might inspire participants to make better pieces.

Why should I enter?
To have fun of course, challenge yourself against other mappers here on OtLand. There is also a chance to win a premium subscription on OtLand.

How can I win a premium status?
Win an Official OtLand Mapping Competition, I will keep a record of winners here
When you win an Official OtLand Mapping Competition, I will get in contact with Talaturen and let him know you have
won a competition.
Note: 1 win is worth 1 month of Premium status

Rules
(Can be changed at any time)
There is no story texts
There is no in-game texts
This month, we allow the participants to send 2-3 picture(s).
The picture must be new and not already shown elsewhere
No custom sprites
Do not discuss your piece with any other participant/member
The submitted piece must correspond with the set theme
Team mapping is not allowed
If you decide to submit an in-game picture, character names must be turned off. (Ctrl + N), If you sign up and don't send your contest map, then you will be banned from the following months competition!
If you notify the contest holder before the submission date you will be acquitted (not be banned) for the next contest.
http://otland.net/f379/oomc-rules-faq-winners-suspensions-154904/

PARTICIPANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR WORK TO Scarlet Ayleid BY 15 May 2013 VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE

Please use the template below for your Private Message title
Code:
Official OtLand Mapping Competition (v1->3) - Forum Name
V1->3 Indicates that you may only submit up to 3 times.
  • 1 - Original submission
  • 2 - Re-submit
  • 3 - Final submit, no changes allowed after this
This month's theme, "Farms"!
farm.jpg

barnyard.jpg

Good luck and have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of the submissions are gonna look similar on this one i guess. Which means time to up the creativeness and uniqify my piece!

pero, that was the rook farm. with willie. I was making a joke. geez. But I agree with Znooc. I hate this theme.

May sign up? Does it mean that I may or may not sign up? ;D
*signing up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back