Mapping Board Moderator
- Nov 2, 2011
- Best answers
- Reaction score
- United Kingdom
VOTING STAGE: NOVEMBER - "Dwarven Mine"
Welcome to the voting thread for November's OtLand Official Mapping Competition.
Good to see the submissions have ramped up again! Lots of new faces too which is always nice to see.
The entrants shall remain anonymous until the voting stage has concluded.
Remember: The prize for the winner of the competition will receive 3-months free premium on OtLand.
@Znote has very kindly donated another game key to be given to the winner of this months competition. This is for Planet Alpha - PLANET ALPHA on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/485030/PLANET_ALPHA/)
Region Lock Warning This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key. AE,AF,AL,AM,AO,AR,AZ,BD,BH,BI,BJ,BO,BR,BT,BW,BY,CD,CF,CG,CI,CL,CM,CN,CO,CR,CU,DO,DZ,EC,EG,EH,ER,ET,GA,GE,GF,GH,GM,GN,GQ,GT,GW,GY,HK,HN,ID,IL,IN,IQ,IR,JO,JP,KE,KG,KH,KM,KP,KR,KW,KZ,LA,LB,LK,LR,LS,LY,MA,MD,MK,ML,MM,MN,MO,MR,MW,MX,MY,MZ,NA,NE,NI,NP,OM,PA,PE,PH,PK,PR,PS,PY,QA,RS,RU,RW,SA,SD,SG,SL,SN,SO,SR,SS,SV,SY,SZ,TD,TG,TH,TJ,TM,TN,TR,TT,TW,TZ,UA,UG,UY,UZ,VE,VN,YE,ZA,ZM,ZW
It is worth noting that there is now a league system that is tracking the points of the top 3 from each competition. At the end of a "season", the winner will receive an additional prize! Stay tuned. More details and current standings as well as a more detailed account of the rules can be found here: Hall of Fame | Rules | F.A.Qs
- You MUST NOT vote for yourself
- You MUST NOT entice others to vote for your entry
- You MUST only vote once. Anyone found using multiple accounts to vote will have all of their votes discounted. If an entrant decides to violate this rule, they will be banned indefinitely from the competitions and have their entry disqualified.
- You MUST NOT inform, hint or otherwise let any other members know which entry is yours (until the winner is revealed obviously)
- You MUST NOT insult or "flame" anyone, their maps or their comments
- Please vote for the entry that best suits the theme of the competition (in this case; the theme is "Dwarven Mines")
- If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.
- If you wish to change your vote, please comment below and this will be accounted for once the voting stage has concluded.
#10 has been disqualified for voting on himself. I messaged the user on day 1 and he has still not changed his vote and as we're coming to the end of the competition, the entry is now disqualified. Please don't vote on #10 otherwise your vote wont be counted.
- @Marok I want to change my vote to number 8. Thanks
[1.] Mapped by @nugo (3rd Place Runner Up)
[2.] Mapped by @Kuzyn (1st Place Winner)
[3.] Mapped by @Blackstone (2nd Place Runner Up)
[4.] Mapped by @eiserne festung
[5.] Mapped by @Mackan™
[6.] Mapped by @dami1310
[7.] Mapped by @Slec
[8.] Mapped by @cricks
[9.] Mapped by @kacperciu (3rd Place Runner Up)
[10.] [DISQUALIFIED] Mapped by @Hover Design
[11.] Mapped by @markomax97
Before someone comments.. for those that noticed - I didn't use OtLand's imaging host as you can only submit 5 attachments a time
The Vote ends on Sunday.
Good luck to all.