Mapping Board Moderator
- Nov 2, 2011
- Best answers
- Reaction score
- United Kingdom
VOTING STAGE: OCTOBER - "Halloween"
So as we had a draw with both pieces being tied at 36 votes a piece SEE HERE, a final voting thread has been created which will end on Thursday 31st October.
Please cast your votes a second time to decide a winner between them!
Remember: The prize for the winner of the competition will receive 3-months free premium on OtLand.
It is worth noting that there is now a league system that is tracking the points of the top 3 from each competition. At the end of a "season", the winner will receive an additional prize! Stay tuned. More details and current standings as well as a more detailed account of the rules can be found here: Hall of Fame | Rules | F.A.Qs
- You MUST NOT vote for yourself
- You MUST NOT entice others to vote for your entry
- You MUST only vote once. Anyone found using multiple accounts to vote will have all of their votes discounted. If an entrant decides to violate this rule, they will be banned indefinitely from the competitions and have their entry disqualified.
- You MUST NOT inform, hint or otherwise let any other members know which entry is yours (until the winner is revealed obviously)
- You MUST NOT insult or "flame" anyone, their maps or their comments
- Please vote for the entry that best suits the theme of the competition (in this case; the theme is "Halloween")
- If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.
- If you wish to change your vote, please comment below and this will be accounted for once the voting stage has concluded.