• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OtLand Official Mapping Competition] [S3] - October Sign Up

Will you sign up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
map banner.png
Hiho and welcome to season 3 of the mapping competition and the new halloween-themed mapping competition!

The winner of this OTLand Official Mapping Contest will receive premium to their OtLand account.

At the end of a "season", the winner will receive an additional prize! Stay tuned. More details and current standings as well as a more detailed account of the rules can be found here: Hall of Fame | Rules | F.A.Qs

How do I sign up?

A poll has been made to allow you to sign up, simply select "Yes." to join, this contest has no limit on how many participants there are, whoever doesn't submit is simply not shown on voting day thus being disqualified. We have decided that allowing everyone to see who is taking part in the competition might inspire participants to make better pieces.

The poll will be open for the entire duration of the submission phase. Please ensure that you submit your entry within the deadline.​

Max ParticipantsUncapped
Submission Deadline DateThursday 28th of October
Images / Submissions Allowed1
Type of SubmissionMap Editor Image

How do I submit?

Once you've mapped your entry, please create a new thread here with the title "OtLand Mapping Competition - October Entry" (you will not see other threads). You can always send me a revision should you wish to change it but please ensure you do this prior to the October deadline.

Please ensure that you're at 100% zoom as to not distort the image. You can achieve this by pressing ctrl+0 in rme.

Do as you see fit but if I get sent an extremely large map editor image, I'll kick it back. Be reasonable.

Rules:

1. No captions.
  2. No GIFS or otherwise animated images.
  3. All submissions must be mapped by the user submitting and the user only.
  4. No colluding or team mapping allowed.
  5. If you sign up, you must submit an image otherwise you MAY be banned from competing in the following month’s competition (unless notified prior)
  6. You must not discuss your submission with any other user. Please keep it to yourself until the voting stage has concluded, and the results determined.
  7. No Photoshop, custom sprites (please ensure you are using the vanilla Tibia.spr in your submissions), animations or effects.
  8. Any client version is allowed.
  9. Map editor screenshot: must be at 100% zoom.
Any users found to have broken any of the above rules will be disqualified from the contest and will be banned from submitting for the next competition.

If you have any queries or questions, please let me know.

For this competition, only 1 image is allowed.

To keep it short, the deadline dates are as following:

This months theme is: Spooky Halloween

See below for inspiration:

dump4.PNG

dump2.PNG

dump3.PNG

dump1.PNG

Last edited:
Happy to see the contests are running again!
even tho a lot of mappers are currently inactive (myself included) i really hope some of you guys takes some time out of your day to join.
Good luck to everyone, cant wait to see what people come up with!

Thanks for hosting Wibbenz! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back