• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland Premium User

TibiaGameHost

Hello!
Reaction score
I HAVE MONEY IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
MORE MY ACCOUNT IS NOT CHECKED WITH CREDIT CARD.
AND EVERY TIME THAT I WILL HAVE TO BUY ONE PLACE.
I HAVE A CHANCE TO BUY ONLY WITH PAYPAL BALANCE NOT BE MY CREDIT CARD?:mad::mad:

I put credit card in my account, but even so, when I go to pay, do not have the option to pay with my PayPal balance. WTF :(

His credit card is being used as the source of currency if I understand correctly, he needs to change that.
I've had the same problem once, it doesn't matter if you're verified or not. Change the source of your funds.

Change the currency to your primary currency

It should then ask you if you want to pay using Credit Card or PayPal Balance or something

o_O i have 3 diffrent payment option
1. only card
2. only paypal balance (if i got cash there)
3. example product cost 40 cent so (i pay 20 cent from card and 20 cent from my paypal account balance)

There was cancel button somewhere, try to skip it

This is because of the hierarchy of the funding source currently imposed by PayPal. First comes balance, then comes credit card. If your balance is not enough to pay for the donation, your credit card is charged. Your credit card can only be charged when you have added it to your account.

Back