• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Otland] Premium

subyth

Reaction score
I want to make a donation, however, I would like to know that there are datapacks with the 8.60 global version still available for download.

Thx!!

You are donating to keep OTLand alive, not to get some kind of super-access to find a 8.6 datapack.
Let's face it... Most of You donated, because You wanted something in return. Like for example access to more "exclusive" help board or something like this. It's not like you're philanthropists. I think We should appreciate that this guy is straightforward.

Let's face it... Most of You donated, because You wanted something in return. Like for example access to more "exclusive" help board or something like this. It's not like you're philanthropists. I think We should appreciate that this guy is straightforward.
No acctually I donated to - in fact - "donate". I wanted to support Otland for what it is and help cover some costs.
That's about it^^

Back