• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Server

Wavoz

Oldschooler
Reaction score
I've been going trough Small Art, Large Art, Mapping Showoff boards and seen so many talented people. It's amazing how many cool sprites, skins, maps there are. Most of them never end up in any playable server. I mean the content that people have created looks so much cooler than any map/item in Cipsoft's Tibia. If we could have a server where everyone would contribute we could have an AMAZING SERVER. I am not talented in many things, so all i can give is this "motivational speech" (or maybe do some boring coding that is waste of time for professionals, that my basic skills can handle, the point is i am willing to contribute).
We also have a lot of professionals in coding/scripting/programming, we could have amazing quests, we could solve the problem for botting. If we all put our creative minds together something magnificent could be born.
I assume that many people have different ideas for server and there would be probably a lot of fighting over the idea what the server could look like, but we could have public polls to decide what majority would like to play.
All we would need to start is a project leader, someone who can be trusted, someone from OTLand staff. I know that most of us are busy these days in real life, but the project wouldn't have to have a deadline. We can all just contribute when we have time, have a great idea or just feel like doing something on our free time and just keep on making new content.

What do you think? Would something like that work? Don't you just hate all these servers that are basically replicas of Cipsoft Tibia?

I am definitly in for it. Would love a server getting new quests and shit on a regular basis.
I am up for managing atleast something... I would come up with ideas to realize this i guess and contribute here and there :)

Would be a cool thing, but who would take care of it? Alot of ppl on the forum dosen't trust eachother, therfor I dont think it will happen.
But you are correct, there are alot of talanted users here, if we all put our heads togh. we could great something great!

Back