• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Otland-Team on TERA EUROPE[Zenobia] - Official Thread

Take warrior, pretty op class , I did all 5group missions solo with it.

maybe i'll join u guys aswell,
but not sure my pc is good enough for it :/

U guys now what i Ram/video card/... i need to play this game decently? :)

Hope to see u guys ingame soon ^^
Windows XP (32 Bit Only)*, Vista, 7, or 8
(Latest Service Pack)

AMD Athlon64 3200+ or,
INTEL Pentium4 3.20GHZ

ATI Radeon X1600XT or,
NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT

2GB
50GB Free (For Digital Edition) or 30GB (For Physical)
directx 9c or higher

Damon on front page you should update also with the class they chose so we know what roles would help each other out, after seeing yall going the fun classes DPS im thinkin of making a Lancer(Tank) xD

@54%

Damon you've forgotten to change my name xD, the new 1 that is Zaturios its the 1 which is level 6 ;)

Level 15 already. Will play later. Dudes create a tanking class or a healing one. We need raid groups!

System reqs for Windows?

orkxed.png

Guys, i got bad news xD, gotta start new class/race, as i saw ingame the race that i choosen was bad for archers, wondering to start new class/race, but my name will still be Zaturios i will delete the existing 1 and create a new with that name :)

Your guys think that i can run it with a Intel Pentium T4300 2.1 Ghz?

Last edited:
Guys and m8's i have decided to start new character will be Sorc - Elin :)

Last edited:
Stop creating DPS classes!

Lol it's hard to try and force people to have fun on character's they won't enjoy most people do enjoy the DPS classes but over time they will see how important other classes are once they start enjoying the game more..

So making a character you enjoy ends up making you enjoy the game which then makes you end up making other character's that will be more beneficial hehe

I'm sure we will still have fun :)

Np Np, gonna make a new char anyways since zerks attacks so dam slow.

Going for a lancer. Gonna get 15 now.

Crazy Damons Screens of the Days :

Huehuehue! Who is the king nao? Im tha queen haha :p
2zf0oj8.jpg

Level zupp :)
4vmfc0.jpg

Another lvl zupp :)
35m4aop.jpg

Killing le first boss in Tera like a nub "Vekas".
My combat moves got better by now, that video shows me kinda more stupid than i am haha!

[video=youtube;XpO9neb0smI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpO9neb0smI[/video]

Btw. :
Tera requirements are now in first post from thread aswell :)

Back