• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland Ventrilo!

Team Speak 3 is the best.
Do you think anyone would bother to join the server if they can't even join IRC ?

authorization etc. to IRC is difficult (for non-programmers / new to IRC) I suppose.
Ventrilo, Teamspeak, whatever it is, I'll support it. It's not like IRC because you use a mic. So that's the main reason I support this.

Red

Not Ventrilo. Fail&AIDS. However perhaps a nice Murmur daemon...

If anyone is intrested :) i can host a Mumble server on my Server Computer, 100/100 Fiber with 99% uptime.

Team Speak or Skype is my preferred option. This isn't a bad idea though...perhaps it could turn into a live support channel?
Moderator's can be on stand-by within the channel, ready to help people at their own discretion.

If you want to try out Team Speak 3 server, you can start using mine, which is now working for a year.
Address: ts.dondaniello.com

No passwords ofc ;)

I take back what I said earlier, I don't think it would be a good idea in the long run.

Begging, cursing, flaming, hardcore arguments...just causing problems.

I take back what I said earlier, I don't think it would be a good idea in the long run.

Begging, cursing, flaming, hardcore arguments...just causing problems.

That people could be just banned from the ventrillo.

Sure, make maybe 10 2 slot channels, so people can conversate, make flame channels etc where people can go if they reall ywanna get insulted/insult.

I support this. And recommending Mumble server. Its free, support pretty much unlimited users and has better quality than ventrilo.

However this has been issued before, and been declined.

Edit: chatted with Talaturen, so far looks promising. Just going to wait for kornholijo now and we might actually get this. :)

Mumble server that is. TS, VT = expensive shit.

Last edited:
Back