• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Otland Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo2010

Reaction score
Hello OtLanders!​

Recently i have got a new and a good idea for our Forum OtLand.

I have decided to make a Windows for OtLand Forum.​

The Windows Components:​

*It will have OtLand Themes with its logo and all Credits will not goto me but will goto the OtLand members thats mean me and u and every one at OtLand Forum.

*It will have many new programmes with its newest update like:- Xampp/RME Map Editor/Tibia Multi Ip Changer/The Forgotten Dev-Cpp/Yahoo/Hotmail/Skype/Gmail/Winrar/Windows Media Player/Etc..

*The windows dont need key its already activated.

*The windows have a great programme its name is (Uper Icon),this programme gives a new look to the windows with 3d icons.

*The windows is SP3.​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OtLand Windows 3D SP3 2010

New Tech Here !! Enter the exciting world with the exclusive tech .. (Future 3D Effect Technology)
It's OtLand Windows 3D SP3 2010 .. Stable, Fast, Safe, Strong, Charming 3D appearance in the icons, wallpapers, themes ,the movement of windows and every thing ..OtLand Windows 3D SP3 2010 comes with a powerful collection of the most important full programs (optional install). It integrated with the latest updates and hotfixes . All this and more .. Sure you will feel the difference ..

Give me your comments and join the poll.

Your's
Nemo

Last edited:
No offense but what the hell are you talking about?

Why would we make an OTland OS? Is it too hard to download the programs you mentioned?

His talking about a Otland Edited OS lol..

lol
Why the hell a whole OS?
If you really need to make it idiot friendly then package everything in a .rar?

A modified Windows XP SP3 with OTland layout? :p

i dont understand what u mean :s

I don't understand what YOU mean lol
So you are planning on installing a bunch of crap on a cracked Windows OS and then release it?
I don't see the use of this at all really.
Here is a little list of why I would never download it:

1. Huge installer
  2. Malware risk
  3. Cracked Windows
  4. Doesn't solve the most common problem: ports.

Well, you'll be breaking the law. And I'll be happy to meet you in court.

it won't be too hard but i want some to say that its good idea and i will make it.

i want to make something to otland :peace:

You can contribute in other ways, other than making a whole OS. Making an OS from scratch alone is something you can only dream of.

What if we edit a Linux distro? :peace:

I would say a TFS Linux, with all tools you need :)

Edit :
Didn't see your post, but yeah, that would be great :)

I would use it if you make it quite simple (since I'm a noob on Linux)

Last edited:
You can contribute in other ways, other than making a whole OS. Making an OS from scratch alone is something you can only dream of.

That is legal ofcource

I would say a TFS Linux, with all tools you need :)

Edit :
Didn't see your post, but yeah, that would be great :)

I would use it if you make it quite simple (since I'm a noob on Linux)
Linux is simpler then Windows already. You learn it within a week, and you used YEARS on Windows, so don't complain.

fail in this thread

Why ?

bro its easy to edite in windows and make it OtLand Windows and i have finished 37% of it.

but i dont know any thing about the linux.

how i break the law?

Last edited by a moderator:
What format? .theme ?
I'm talking about the file(s) in %WINDIR%\Resources\Themes

Less 3rd party apps used to customize the OS = better.

Frankly I don't like the idea, find something better to do.

how i break the law?

You redistribute Windows. And you "might" use a cracked edition. Thats 3 laws breaken there.

Redistributing copyrighted materials
Moddify code
and
Trying to bypass DRM (not illigal in all countries tho).

new windows? exaggeration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back