• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand @ WoW Private Server

Everything updated to mists of pandaria, and now I cant login at all cause it tells me to verify my PW and the link doesnt work

I'm playing on Molten-WoW with a bunch of friends. We have just recently moved to cata though. We are PvPers, but we can do PvE nicely too. PM me if you ever want to join.

I'm playing on Molten-WoW with a bunch of friends. We have just recently moved to cata though. We are PvPers, but we can do PvE nicely too. PM me if you ever want to join.

Isn't Molten-WoW really overrated

Isn't Molten-WoW really overrated

It is very overrated, kind of a shitty laggy buggy serv I'd say ^^ it got some good stuff tho..

the donation sucks, u can donate for items that u can obtain from content that are not even implemented to the server yet, I find that stupid but yehh, apparently ppl dont rly find it stupid as it got a huge player base ^^

Back