• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtlandCraft [Hosted by Znote]. Running latest Bukkit version.

Isn't Bukkit a server?

Tekkit is a mod pack.

You are completely correct to a point, in this case, Tekkit is a fully Modded Bukkit server. I downloaded Technic and I'm impressed, though the really need to update to 1.3.x(Minecraft) since it features some really good optimization, with optifog I get 35FPS on my laptop using the latest minecraft, Technic with optifog gives me a 12FPS.

Technic and Tekkit is diffrent, technic is for SP and has alot more mods while Tekkit is for MP with less mods :p
Btw, I'd recommend using the 3.0.4 version because it's more fun xd!

Last edited by a moderator:
Technic and Tekkit is diffrent, technic is for SP and has alot more mods while Tekkit is for MP with less mods :p
Btw, I'd recommend using the 3.0.4 version because it's more fun xd!

Technic and Tekkit are as you say, Mods, I downloaded Technic Launcher, inside the launcher you pick which mods to use, obviously for compatability, I chose Tekkit Mods, we have also, Tekkit Server(Bukkit Server stuffed with Mods).

Anyways, here is me using the mods, don't let Neon see 1/4 Blocks, Panels and Covers, that shit is the boss!
H5tSrah.png

I'll be playing soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh its down? :(

Back