• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLanders at Xerena!

well
2hd3961.jpg

ej manz me is leav xerena for 2month and lev all otland is go new city and is buy roxest compuktutar and haxs net and bai premi okej?? plix no get lv 80 in 2month oe ded!! veri lok

ej manz me is leav xerena for 2month and lev all otland is go new city and is buy roxest compuktutar and haxs net and bai premi okej?? plix no get lv 80 in 2month oe ded!! veri lok

well,i hope i m higher then ;)
but u said before u gonna gief c set :( :( :( :(

i never said that,i said k-set..(MAYBE)..u are not active enough for me ;)

Your an idiot.

Kodis, it's nice to see you're still active in this project. I apologise for my absence. I hope you reach any goals you have :) Good luck for the future!

The thing I have said all days long, give me a proper equipment, a knight set and I will be active, you said ok... So thats what I have been waiting for to BE active

So you will just be active after you get a k-set? It's worth like 10k, it's nothing. Yourself could easily get this in one day.

I'll maybe join.

Problem making new acc ;< ,

I don't wanna make it on my old account ;d

Back