• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OtLanders at Xerena!

Yay bot works now and I'm botting mlvl ^.^

i give u 1 month max and u are banned
the automatic tool take informations from u and when he got enaugh informations then : bye , bye

@topic can please now anyone say where kodis was on MINOTAURS!!!???

i give u 1 month max and u are banned
the automatic tool take informations from u and when he got enaugh informations then : bye , bye

@topic can please now anyone say where kodis was on MINOTAURS!!!???

Idc :)

He wont,u can bot 1292428395728h to do mlvl..u take it abit seriouse dont u?
Well are u that stupid and dont know it..so i guess u wasnt level 50 once in tibia!..

Dec 06 2009, 04:25:42 CET Killed at Level 60 by an orc berserker of Layla Gallagher.

I couldn't stop laughing.

stop flaming or all get a infraction from xenios -.-

well can anyone say me where to find the mino cave where was kodis??
please its important

stop asking all the time the same shit dude..it is more than spamming..are u that retarted to dont know anything about rl tibia..forgot everything because of playing pokemon omfg..

stop asking all the time the same shit dude..it is more than spamming..are u that retarted to dont know anything about rl tibia..forgot everything because of playing pokemon omfg..

im asking because i has no answer yet and well im playing rl tibia so please

well what lvl are you braeske

WTF?

I was botting mlvl. and I when I look at the computer I am not logged in.

I log in and I spawn in the temple, with lower mlvl/lvl..

And I check on site but It's stands that I'm lvl 12 (was 13) and noone killed me.

I checked the place there I was botting and no blod or corpse at all?

wtf?

im asking because i has no answer yet and well im playing rl tibia so please

well what lvl are you braeske

At all 9 sorc..35+mlvl..26 sorc..35+ mlvl..60+knight..(im not kodis)..i just use his accounts ;)
Well at all u said u are a level 200++ every level 30 know the place :)
Well and i know u dont play xerena..otherwise u would kill u (no offense)

ONT:
More screenshots please? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You said the project is not going good,
well it is a lie..
Even if the project is just going for one good..it is your own fault that u just stopped

so is it good if just kodis post screens while nobody else does? we were upto fifteen persons here, all just took a char to main or didnt even reach main and just quited... "cuz they dont have time"

Back