• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Otlandlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Vote on the poll!

Feel free to comment.

Last edited:
No its belong to Xinn and if you go to otservlist.org and click on forum its redricted to otfans.net

It would be great if otland make one, since Talaturen is a great person which take cares of the community.

Wasn't there like some old site that was affiliated with OTLand before? Otslist.eu or w.e.

Last edited:
I think so, but otland doesnt advertise otlist. So it still come unkown list for beginners.

I think so, but otland doesnt advertise otlist. So it still come unkown list for beginners.

Well probably because it was unsuccessful.

Also why make an entirely new list that will just list the same servers as otservlist when they can just link to it?

This may be a big success if it get active since otservlist is full of shit and needs moderators and xinn is not so friendly and not very active maybe. They can try to put it on for a period of time and then see how it goes.

Asfar i see otservlist, should go down in the near future. Xinn doesnt deserve the donations. Im mad since i got banned and the worst reason ever: Pokemon Server...

This is the answer i get back:

Hi,

Because we are not allowing pokemon servers on the list. Find a
Pokemon list, and add your server there.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:14 PM, <hidden> wrote:
> Wiadomosc od: hidden (hidden)
>
>
> Hello Xinn,
>
> I got banned again on otservlist, you told me long time ago you will make own list to pokemon servers. It have been months so i thougt it was ok to add. Now i got banned:
>
> This server is currently banned! Reason: Pokemon server..
> Server will be unbanned after 17/12/2012.
>
> I dont understand why you banned my server, you know that pokemon server is same as custom tibia server? Why should they deserve to get banned?
>
> Why? Im not spoofing, i follow your rules, i have custom engine, still getting banned. Why?
>
> I wont wait 1 month to get unbanned, because its not fair. Im paying money to buy dedicate server. Now i get banned from the list? I have no where to go.
>
> Ive seen Dragon Ball Servers which are added and other custom servers with own clients. Why in hell should pokemon servers get banned?
>
>If you not allowing pokemon server or other customize server, then otservlist will hit the ground faster than you blink. We on the open-tibia community want to people make their own custom server, since you wont allow it. I hope otland will take action about it.
>
>Good Day to you sir.
>
>

--
Pozdrawiam / Kind Regards
Łukasz Brekiesz

But we need Talaturen Approval, since otland is the most used forum and shadowcores most played server. So if he advertise a new otlist on those two website. It will knock otservlist down.

Otservlist has been open for years it will be sad if no one use it :/

It wont be sad, Xinn is evil person and dont deserve the list. His reasons are lame and should go down.

No, i and some others want real list. Which you can buy advertisement on and stuff. Since in my eyes Talaturen deserve every penny from otland. He take cares of it, he got awesome staff and he doesnt give lame excues like xinn.

This may be a big success if it get active since otservlist is full of shit and needs moderators and xinn is not so friendly and not very active maybe. They can try to put it on for a period of time and then see how it goes.

It wont be sad, Xinn is evil person and dont deserve the list. His reasons are lame and should go down.

Xinn is actually a nice guy. I don't know where you get these opinions from. Every time I spoke to him he's been helpful. Sure he's delayed because he has other things going on also.

But, no, Otland should not make an otservlist, it's not needed.

So you saying his nice guy?

His not even near of the word nice. He can ban a server, when he get 1 random troll report. Happend to me and he unbanned me after serval days. To me he is lazy to even go check, if he are bussy, he should hire someone to check the reports.

So i hope otland will make own list.

OBS: Are you so lazy to change the forum redirct at otservlist? Otfans has not even a board to otservlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back