• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Otlandlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Vote on the poll!

Feel free to comment.

Last edited:
Okay, then the discussion ended quite a bit ago. http://otland.net/f15/otlandlist-173202/index3.html#post1681934
Yes, I saw his excuse. Maybe he has a grudge for Pokemon servers?
Had you made your own list, you can ban every server Xinn makes, you can do whatever the hell you wish.

There is no reason banning servers which didnt break any rules? Spoofing data deserve ban <-- since its written on the rules. But pokemon servers aren't written on the rules.

iirc around the vB 4 update there was an (experimental?) "OtLandlist" that was functional.
What happened to that?

Also, most Open Tibia lists are unsuccessful because they can't gain popularity over Otservlist.org because it's been around much longer than any other OT list. The "OtLandlist" stands a chance because OtLand already has tons of active users and thousands of people viewing it daily.
So, I really like this idea. I personally believe everyone should be playing OTs :p That's what we're all here for, right? I don't because I can't be asked to look through a list full of server names like "Global DOUBLE EXP", "Baiak 24h ABRIU AGR", "Global SEM ITEM VIP", "Dedi 100000000x"

Red

Well, we did try this one time. And nobody used it.

Which year :O?

There is no reason banning servers which didnt break any rules? Spoofing data deserve ban <-- since its written on the rules. But pokemon servers aren't written on the rules.

It's most likely because pokemon servers use a totally different mechanism then most other servers..
Well, it's his website, so he has the final word. You can't do anything about it.

Its based on tfs 0.3.6 :S But as you said its his website :/

No, just no.

What an insightful contribution to this discussion.

iirc around the vB 4 update there was an (experimental?) "OtLandlist" that was functional.
What happened to that?

Wasn't that list hosted by other people. They didn't had any connection to otland only a button which linked to them right?

We sold it to someone who didn't do anything with it.

I agree this Xinn is too overpower he ban Server he dont like. Also he is very slow with unban people. People must wait months to get unbanned. So Otservlist unban service is very bad. I hope OTLand opens one and is much better than otservlist also better service.

I agree this Xinn is too overpower he ban Server he dont like. Also he is very slow with unban people. People must wait months to get unbanned. So Otservlist unban service is very bad. I hope OTLand opens one and is much better than otservlist also better service.

Maybe he is busy?

Busy in my ass.. He just playing ''busy'' If he busy then he should handle it over to other people. As you see Xinn alone cant handle Otservlist he needs a Team.

One more thing... What about these people who pays alot for dediced server and their server gets banned for mistake. Isn't that sad? Ofc i!!!

He gets two options from me.

1. Fix more Admin to Otservlist to handle Unban service better also other problem.

2. Shut it down if he dont got time for it.

Or why not sell it to Mark?

Busy in my ass.. He just playing ''busy'' If he busy then he should handle it over to other people. As you see Xinn alone cant handle Otservlist he needs a Team.

One more thing... What about these people who pays alot for dediced server and their server gets banned for mistake. Isn't that sad? Ofc i!!!

He gets two options from me.

1. Fix more Admin to Otservlist to handle Unban service better also other problem.

2. Shut it down if he dont got time for it.

Or why not sell it to Mark?

How do you know if Mark would be interested in buying it?

You see Mark have biggest Tibia/OT Coummnity and his server is Number one at Otservlist. So it is possible he buying one of the most popular OTList ever. If Mark buy it then there is more chance he earn money there too. He can just connect it to OTLand.

It's his very own website, and everyone uses it for some reason.
You can't force him to sell it, give other people 'admin' (and I'm happy he's the only one who manages it), or to shut it down.. He decides it all, not you.

You can also decide to just never visit that website again if you hate it.

It's his very own website, and everyone uses it for some reason.
You can't force him to sell it, give other people 'admin' (and I'm happy he's the only one who manages it), or to shut it down.. He decides it all, not you.

You can also decide to just never visit that website again if you hate it.

Just close this theard as TGYoshi said, it his own website and he decide things. However if otland will make a list, it will not be done in the near future. So there is no point to keep this theard open.

A citizen and/or the language of otland. E.g england > english. Otland > otlandist

Funny fact is that he actually wrote otlandlist,not otlandist and the former doesn't sound like a demonym to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back