• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otlient for 7.4 tibianus

Ratax

Reaction score
hello there
can someone tell me how to start it here?
i tried to run otlient but it says error login anti cheat whatever
but i saw few people running this so its possible but how ?

By finding out which modifications the Tibianus team did to their client and doing the same to Otclient.
They obviously did not want people using different clients.

ye they didnt but as i said i saw people use this program so its possible but i cant find way to run :(

You are not supposed to login to their server with Otclient without understanding what they did / without putting any effort into it.
It obviously is possible.

Well to be honest im really green at this ; /
i just realized i tried to run otlient with dat from normal 7.4 server but when i try dat from tibianus its unnable to load this is it ?

Well to be honest im really green at this ; /
i just realized i tried to run otlient with dat from normal 7.4 server but when i try dat from tibianus its unnable to load this is it ?
DUDE THERE IS NO "REAL" 7.4 CLIENT SERVER, GUESS WHY THERE IS A "SOUL" THING UNDER EQUIPMENT? they all use 7.72 client so stop trying to use 7.4 dat

I replaced dat files by using 7.72 files and OTclient says me Tibianus requires special-anti bot client.

My server was pure 7.4 but people had 5-10 fps so I decided to change client to 7.7x (dx9) :p

Trying to figure this out but no luck. Im just in the dark in this area. So If any of Capitan's can help on thread or via PM that would be awesome :)

I have made it , but i got an error when i try run. "Application Error. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002). Click OK to close the application"

edit: Problem solved. OTclient works in 100% for me in Tibianus.org ; )

Last edited:
Then why dont you share it with us. Or just pm me and few of us the working one ? That would be awesome :D

Sorry it tooks me too much hours to do it , no1 help and no1 share with me. I made it by my-self and i only share with my mates.

@Wdyhash Im glade it works for you and I understand that you invested your spare time in making it work. Its up to you to share it if you want to. And @Tony32 belive me I would like to do it just I dont know how :/

Am i wrong or tibianus rsa is the standard ot rsa? At least it seems so after looking it up in their client.

Any clue about that? Is there any other way to obtain the key than finding it in exe?

Back