• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTList.net | Updates & News!

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey OTLand, it's been awhile since I've been able to bring you updates about OTList but we are finally back for discussion! OTList.net has been open for almost 2 years now, and we have been working hard to make it a place where all players and server developers can enjoy their time.

Some of the features of OTList:
  • Earn Advertising Coins just by using the website!
    • Every day, just by logging in you earn advertising coins!
    • You can also earn coins by adding a server, commenting on a server page, rating a server and much more! Click here to find out!
  • As a server owner, when people comment and vote up your server you will also earn advertising coins!
  • Transfer coins - players can transfer coins to their favorite server developers to help advertise their servers.
  • Comment and Vote on server pages to make them noticed by the community.
  • Countdowns are a fraction of the cost compared to our competitors.
  • Free Advertising - Admins give out featured server boxes/highlights to active users/server developers that deserve it.
The idea behind OTList is to make advertising your server less of a hassle, and more importantly - cost you less money. At the same time, provide a platform for developers and players to easily communicate and get your message to the community!

Click here to visit OTList and add your server!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Updates are released weekly, information can be found below.)

Recent Updates:
  • Search Bar added to website!
  • Clicking a Countries Flag on the home page will automatically sort the list by country.
  • Inbox/Notification - You now have the ability to "Delete All" messages at once.
  • Server Updater/Info Fetcher - Updated to new language, now runs every minute.
    • There should never be an issue with pulling server data now.
  • When adding a server, if the server IP is already in database; it will show you a link to server page so you can claim it.
  • Imported missing servers from OTServList, if you have added your server there - it should be on OTList, just claim it from the server page!
Upcoming Updates:
  • Tools (Can I Host) and Download Section (Tibia Clients + OTLand IP Changer)
  • Promo Codes - Every week I will release a Promo Code that can be used once to claim free coins.
  • Report a Server - By using this feature, you can alert the staff of suspicious servers.
  • Admin Rewards - Adds the option for me to easily highlight/feature box any server on the list.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are always open to suggestions, that is the purpose of this discussion thread so please give us your thoughts!

Regards,
Extrodus - OTList Staff

@Mark - Hopefully you approve of me posting this since we have come to a resolution on our previous situation.

Hey OTLand, it's been awhile since I've been able to bring you updates about OTList but we are finally back for discussion! OTList.net has been open for almost 2 years now, and we have been working hard to make it a place where all players and server developers can enjoy their time.

Some of the features of OTList:
  • Earn Advertising Coins just by using the website!
    • Every day, just by logging in you earn advertising coins!
    • You can also earn coins by adding a server, commenting on a server page, rating a server and much more! Click here to find out!
  • As a server owner, when people comment and vote up your server you will also earn advertising coins!
  • Transfer coins - players can transfer coins to their favorite server developers to help advertise their servers.
  • Comment and Vote on server pages to make them noticed by the community.
  • Countdowns are a fraction of the cost compared to our competitors.
  • Free Advertising - Admins give out featured server boxes/highlights to active users/server developers that deserve it.
The idea behind OTList is to make advertising your server less of a hassle, and more importantly - cost you less money. At the same time, provide a platform for developers and players to easily communicate and get your message to the community!

Click here to visit OTList and add your server!

(Updates are released weekly, information can be found below.)

Recent Updates:
  • Search Bar added to website!
  • Clicking a Countries Flag on the home page will automatically sort the list by country.
  • Inbox/Notification - You now have the ability to "Delete All" messages at once.
  • Server Updater/Info Fetcher - Updated to new language, now runs every minute.
    • There should never be an issue with pulling server data now.
  • When adding a server, if the server IP is already in database; it will show you a link to server page so you can claim it.
  • Imported missing servers from OTServList, if you have added your server there - it should be on OTList, just claim it from the server page!
Upcoming Updates:
  • Tools (Can I Host) and Download Section (Tibia Clients + OTLand IP Changer)
  • Promo Codes - Every week I will release a Promo Code that can be used once to claim free coins.
  • Report a Server - By using this feature, you can alert the staff of suspicious servers.
  • Admin Rewards - Adds the option for me to easily highlight/feature box any server on the list.

We are always open to suggestions, that is the purpose of this discussion thread so please give us your thoughts!

Regards,
Extrodus - OTList Staff

@Mark - Hopefully you approve of me posting this since we have come to a resolution on our previous situation.
I registered last week. D:

@Tarek1337 - Glad to hear that, make sure you take advantage of the daily rewards! Free advertising is always nice.

All feedback is appreciated, if you would like to see new features please post here or message me directly!

ThronX and Archlight have received free 7 days of Highlight and Featured Box for being active in the community.

@Sir Knighter - Awesome job raising 200$ for charity, hopefully this helps you out a little bit :)
@ATT3 / @Yamaken - Love to see how you guys are listening to your players and taking effective changes, keep up the great work!

I will be surveying servers from time to time and offering free advertisement. It will automatically be added, no need to spam or ask for it.
Just do your daily tasks as a server admin, make sure your changes are visible to the community so hopefully I will see it!

@Updates, we are going to be working on a couple new features to be released possibly next Sunday. Stay tuned!

New Updates:
  • Report a Server
    • To combat servers that are full of afk mc's, spoofing and other ban-worthy offences - you can now report servers from their server page and we will process your report!
  • Responsive Web Design
    • Use OTList on your mobile? Well, it should look a lot better now - we are still working on this, so you make experience some viewing issues - but please report any issues you have!
  • Search Page Bug Fix
    • Resolved an issue users had when trying to search again from the search page.
Join OTList.net today and earn advertising coins just by logging in daily, adding a server, posting comments and much more!

Report a Server
  • To combat servers that are full of afk mc's, spoofing and other ban-worthy offences - you can now report servers from their server page and we will process your report!
Nice, always wanted this feature. :D

New Updates:
  • Report a Server
  • Responsive Web Design
    • Use OTList on your mobile? Well, it should look a lot better now - we are still working on this, so you make experience some viewing issues - but please report any issues you have!
  • Search Page Bug Fix
    • Resolved an issue users had when trying to search again from the search page.
Join OTList.net today and earn advertising coins just by logging in daily, adding a server, posting comments and much more!

will you remove them even if they give you $$? XD unlike other sites I know ...

sites lookin good.

@xKrazyx - Any report that is valid; regardless of highlights, featured boxes, and countdowns will receive the same punishment as every other server. First warning is usually 1 week ban, followed by a 1 month ban on the second, on the third you will be banned until further notice, meaning you would have to appeal your server to the staff/community for a decision to let you back on the list.

Not sure if anyone was aware but the website was offline for a day or so due to maitnance, but everything is back online now! Thanks to everyone who uses OTList.net, sorry for any inconvenience this caused.

To the top, how's everyone enjoying OTList?! What updates should we do next?

Back