• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTmadness [USA] [8.1]

Onizuka

Reaction score
Welcome to OTmadness.no-ip.info 8.1 4FUN-HIGH-RATED-PVP Server.

Server Info:
Exp: x15000
Mlvl:x1
Skills: x85
Loot: x1

Other Info:
Map: Edited Evo, a lot of tps and hiden places to check out.
MaxLevel: 778k~ Around this lvl -/+.

IP - otmadness.no-ip.info
Version - 8.1
Port - 7172
Account Creation - 111111/tibia
Type - PvP-RPG
Hosted - USA 24/7

Very high rate fun-server.
Many custom sets.
Many custom monsters.
2 custom vocations.
Fun for everyone with a no death-loss environment.
Just log in level up and have fun!

So come on in and help make the server the best 8.1 there is. :]

//Varneo

yea, he stopped updating because he was gonna shut it down, it just recently came back. tho, it lags a little, and a few pa's, and shuts down like, once a week (only) its a DAMN good server.

Trust me it's worth it :}.

Server seem to crashed sometime ago hope it will be online soon.

yea...dude, just because it's 8.5 doesn't mean anything...plus, the newest updates are (mostly) just content, which....this server wouldn't use (as in, no new systems, no new client options, etc, etc)

I used to play that server. It WAS and IS really fun but I got kind of bored and game my account to a friend
I dont remember my level but it was high :( but the server is really really fun!

I want the god damn map i will host it just as much as the original hoster he did an amazing ot on this and i think i would have so good expansions for it!!!! Ugh why did it go down!

Back