• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"otmadness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope u get it Britnisman :p

I rly like that serv and want it hosted asap :<

btw for those who don't know this serv take a look at:

OT Mad Information

Hello all. I just want to say that the server is up due to many ppl wanted it up so it got up :eek:

Just wanted to tell everyone who wanted to test it. It's a fun high exp server wich is challenging. Custom monsters and bosses ( hard ) there is just custom sets in the server. You are going to need teams to solo the higher lvl bosses. Come and try this awesome ot =)

Wow I remember I used to play this server long time ago, I loved it a lot until several people started botting up to lvl 700k+ lol. Then I got bored because everyone kept pwning me and I didnt know how to bot myself to get back at them :D

Ill try it out again when I have some free time, but havent you thought about making it 8.5+? I know it would be a PITA job because this one is xml and you would have to convert everything to sql and such, but it would be great to see a 8.5 revived OTMadness, just like that other revived Chaos thing thats going on :p

And, Id also suggest making a gesior-type website with highscores, online players and such! :p

Last edited:
Hey Guys! What is ur name IN-GAME? Mine is SorzzyyY And Swee Gangstarzz for now... but i maybe create some more Characters, but post ur character names under this post Please ;P

Lol I used to solo archmage,gods And Squrill :eek: Someone remember me ? Legend Knight,Legend,Serial killer :eek: i'v had like 12 maxed chars ;) Btw The new otmadness is otmadnessii.servegame.com 8.54 join and have fun :eek:

lol Fun to see a post from years ago bumped up to today x.x

Seriously, OT Madness sucked then, and it still sucks, why do you guys want it so badly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back