• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTME] (jTibiaME) Server emulator for TibiaME MMO.

So to play this I need Java installed on my computer?
EDIT: Installed java and testing now.

Last edited:
Never played Tibia ME, not my style game. This one seems to work, however doesn't feel anything like Tibia. Good work though, keep going!

It is lovely to see Lithuanian OTS developer over there. Good luck with yours project!

when is the next update ? for island and skills ?

Skills coming next. Skill engine is done, just need to finish implementing skill effects in combat.
Islands will take longer, because I need to track them from cipsoft server with my map tracker first, add spawns and so on.

It is lovely to see Lithuanian OTS developer over there. Good luck with yours project!

Thank you.

Skills coming next. Skill engine is done, just need to finish implementing skill effects in combat.
Islands will take longer, because I need to track them from cipsoft server with my map tracker first, add spawns and so on.

Thank you.
aight , great to hear that !

Awesome! It's not my style of game either as someone else has said.

But great work, I am sure you could get a high demand for anyone who enjoyed Tibia ME in the past.

Can others run server as well? I like running servers like RO and UO as it's nice to be able to design your own maps and run a server the way you want with your rule set. Its why I like emulators like rAthena. Easy to operate, whether mysql or lua. Been looking for a good Tibiame emulator a few years now.

Back