• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ OTS 12x/Windows 10

Angelika1993

Reaction score
Hello,
at first I wanna say I'm completely green. I have no idea how to compile a server, and etc.
I only know how to launch a server and create a home decoration.

Now I have problem with OTS 12x - compiled.
I download it from here:
I just clicking : otservbr-global-x64
And I see that what is on screen. After few seconds this console closes.
What should I do to launch it?
Please help.

Attachments

Solution
You should create a mysql database and add it to your config.lua and you said you're green so I will redirect you to follow this tutorial (not the whole tutorial) but find the mysql database part and do exactly as he did.
You should create a mysql database and add it to your config.lua and you said you're green so I will redirect you to follow this tutorial (not the whole tutorial) but find the mysql database part and do exactly as he did.

Solution
Thanks, of course +, but haha. Well it's not for me. I just will delete this ots and try to find compiled with MYSQL. It's too difficult for me. Anyway once again thanks!