• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows OTS 8.6 adding items from Tibia 12.6

darkxnezz

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wonder is it possible to add items from this distribution to my 8.6 server (not one by one).
First things first - so I've added Real Map 8.6 to my very basic evo map (I've merged these maps - the merging process was without errors) after that I got this error in console after starting a server (first screen). It's about the quest chests I think. But when I copy the items.otb file to my server I got this error list on the second ss. Is there an easier way to clean the errors out?
I've got Map file and items.otb from this distribution - [8.6] [TFS1.3] Alkurius Global & Coustom (https://otland.net/threads/8-6-tfs1-3-alkurius-global-coustom.273912/)

Attachments

Hello everyone, I wonder is it possible to add items from this distribution to my 8.6 server (not one by one).
First things first - so I've added Real Map 8.6 to my very basic evo map (I've merged these maps - the merging process was without errors) after that I got this error in console after starting a server (first screen). It's about the quest chests I think. But when I copy the items.otb file to my server I got this error list on the second ss. Is there an easier way to clean the errors out?
I've got Map file and items.otb from this distribution - [8.6] [TFS1.3] Alkurius Global & Coustom (https://otland.net/threads/8-6-tfs1-3-alkurius-global-coustom.273912/)
Just follow these coordinates and check through RME if there is a red indicator, which means that the item does not exist in your items.otb. Just remove it or replace it with another one and save. When you open it again, it should work properly. It's simple.

Another question how can I add new items? When I'm opening the items.otb version with items from tibia 12.6 in item editor I can see some new item names but I can't see sprites. Why?

Just download the items.otb and the XML file with 13x sprites in 8.6 complete here, and put it in your OT to test. If an error occurs, I recommend that you follow the coordinates until you find a red square and remove it.

Back