• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS database manager by Gesior

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get this
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 53

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 54

when i try to configuer minsters/vocations/spells, what have i did wrong ?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'loss_items' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager V2\POT-0.1.4\OTS_Player.php:113 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager V2\POT-0.1.4\OTS_Player.php(113): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager V2\POT-0.1.4\OTS_Player.php(141): OTS_Player->load('2') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager V2\dbmanager.php(383): OTS_Player->find('Rook Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager V2\index.php(41): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\databasemanager V2\POT-0.1.4\OTS_Player.php on line 113

i get this when i try to lookup a character

Last edited:
I can't get it to work...

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404
08/08/08 01:25:34
Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.5

I use v2 then... but i can't get it to work pleaze help me.

Thanks for all replys. :)

i made it ! The new one db vol 2 the folder u put into ../xampp/htdocs has to be named databasemanager.

So simple like that :D

Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/Games/Copy of Copy of cryingdamson-gui/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

3. With what databases it work?
Actually it work with (SQLite and MySQL):
TFS 0.3 (beta)
TFS 0.2.13
TFS 0.2.12
TFS 0.2.11
TFS 0.2.10
TFS 0.2.9
TFS 0.2.8
TFS 0.2.7
TFS 0.2.6
The Best War by Gesior
In future it will work with all SQL OTSes.

What about of a new wersion PL2 0.3.1??

This is stupid. This only works with xampp 7+. But if you use that then the acc maker site wont work. How are you supposed to use both of these?

This is stupid. This only works with xampp 7+. But if you use that then the acc maker site wont work. How are you supposed to use both of these?
ofc both are working. u are doing something wrong :p

I using XAMPP 2.5
I using MYsql them I start from step 6
I have TFS 0.3b3 and if i want use this i have this error:
Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/OTS/Mystic Spirit/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

Please help me.

Sorry for my bad english :/ I from Poland :p

everything works until i am asked to put the password...then an error pops up apache http server has detected a problem and must close (its one of those windows that pop when something is not working and you press send error or dont send

ive received this error like a thousand times and nothing i try to do works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back