• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS facebook management

Metal Mouth

Developer
Reaction score
I'm having few OTS projects up and I'm wondering if having facebook fanpage for each project is okey or should I create something like company(that created all these OTS) with one fp and post news for all my servers there? What would you prefer? Wouldn't it be annoying for someone who's playing only on one server but receive info of few servers?

I'm having few OTS projects up and I'm wondering if having facebook fanpage for each project is okey or should I create something like company(that created all these OTS) with one fp and post news for all my servers there? What would you prefer? Wouldn't it be annoying for someone who's playing only on one server but receive info of few servers?
If you think that you got a "brand new overpowered god like server", then make just advertisement on that one, if you're the guy with a custom map + rl map + evolutions, then the company facebook page.

Back