• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS hosting for a newbie

lompik

7.6 old school <3
Reaction score
Hey guys! I started this thread to ask You guys about the best(easiest) otserv hosting to set up for a newbie. I need it for testing so I'm looking for something cheap (free trial would be awesome). I have mobile internet and my friends can't log in to test my server that's why I'm looking for a hosting. Thank for Your help!

I'm planning on setting up a 7.6 otserv with real map. Which hosting plan should I purchase?

Yes, very recommended DDG Hosting Service for OT starters. All is preinstalled, you just need to replace your folders to DDG's and run your ot

Yes, I'm using 7.72. Sorry for my mistake. The distro is RealOTX.

Does anyone provide something like a 7 day trial since I've never used dedicated server before? I just don't want to buy it for a whole month and waste it because I won't be able to set it up the right way.

You can use your own computer as a "dedicated", I mean that you can host your server at home if you want. I think that DDG is offering services free but just for promising non-profit ots projects.

I can't host it on my computer because I have mobile internet and it's impossible to host any kind of server from what I know.

Yes, I'm using 7.72. Sorry for my mistake. The distro is RealOTX.

Does anyone provide something like a 7 day trial since I've never used dedicated server before? I just don't want to buy it for a whole month and waste it because I won't be able to set it up the right way.
I provide free trial for 24 hours.

im interested in your trial , i just have to make an account?
Login on spigu.net through your PayPal and say them on support this email address you used to sign in, the amount of RAM and location for your server and tell them for trial of 24h :)

Back