• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS how to run

eradraaish

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've been playing Tibia years ago, recently few days ago me and few of my friends wanted to play again,
back in the days for those people wich had a changing Ip adress the only option was using hamachi,
is this thing still needed nowadays if you dont have a static Ip adress ?

I wanted to create a 8.6 server but almost none of those download links work, besides this I think I doesnt work on Windows10

Ive been searching for 2 days already and didnt found any updated info.
Is it possible to run a 8.6 ots with hamachi on a windows10 ?

Regards,

Hi there,

I've been playing Tibia years ago, recently few days ago me and few of my friends wanted to play again,
back in the days for those people wich had a changing Ip adress the only option was using hamachi,
is this thing still needed nowadays if you dont have a static Ip adress ?

I wanted to create a 8.6 server but almost none of those download links work, besides this I think I doesnt work on Windows10

Ive been searching for 2 days already and didnt found any updated info.
Is it possible to run a 8.6 ots with hamachi on a windows10 ?

Regards,
https://secure.logmein.com/welcome/documentation/EN/pdf/Hamachi/LogMeIn_Hamachi_GettingStarted.pdf

Back