• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Ots-list.org

5/10 - Needs some minor changes, also there are some few laguage bugs.

It says "Dziekujemy za rejestracje badboi66!" when I've created my account, even though I've choosen the English flag, just for an example. There are some more bugs, don't have time to tell you them atm.

The design could be improved.

I must say I much more like this. font-family: "Courier New", Courier, mono; and if you make the names in the name row bold it be looking good I assume.XD

if i would rate it i would say;
the site script is great!
the layout/design of the site sucks.
better design would make it more Good:p

@up Because i said to Talaturen to remove from Affiliates, maybe later when i finished the site will be added again

How come my server is always shown as offline even tho it is not? You need to fix some more things.

How come there is a description I did not add and it don't even work fully. And how come the motd is not shown?

your site is the best server list site of open tibia!!!!
I FUCK OTSERVLIST.ORG THERE IS NOOB HE BANNED ME xx TIME AND THERES THE SERVER FUCKING SLOW!!

HAIL OTS-LIST.ORG!!!!!

Maybe he could fix the offline error. My server is shown as offline again.

Maybe also add next page links at the bottom too.

@Cato, with ur server I have to fix my refresher, in time i will make it fullyworking.

@ragal thanks
//*************************************

-New layout will be done in 2 days~

what about making search function? so it will be easier to find a server if you get like 20sites of servers.

what about making search function? so it will be easier to find a server if you get like 20sites of servers.

As I can see on the site with reports, sugestions etc. the search function is being done in 30% at the moment.

The layout looks better then before and when you click on * it will place the country flags in a order, but when you go to the next page it will change.

Back