• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

-->OTS-NEWS<-- What is it? STAY TUNED!

Will you read it?

• Total voters

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otland!
Well, today I will start writing the Open-Tibia News (OTS-News), which will be posted probably weekly on Sunday :D

What will be the OTS-News about?

1. Latest News (such as new interesting projects; legendary projects, rumors....)

2.Thoughts about the community, or OPEN TIBIA in general.

3. Things which are good to know, for everyone thinking about making an OTS.

4. Recommended Servers(Real Map/Custom Map/And Evo), which are currently up! TOP 3 Servers of each category!

5. Our Readers Play:
For this section you can send me an advertisement for your favourite OTS(via private message), and with some luck it will be displayed here :)

6.Screenshot of the week!
Every week you can send me a screenshot via private message and the best screenshot will be displayed here!

7. Readers Interviews:
Here you can ask us to interview yourself(send request via pm) which I will do very gladly ! This will be displayed here :D

Hope you will read the upcoming forst edition of OTS-News!

-----------

Kind Regards,
//Damon

Hm this could be really good if you put down some effort! Good luck I hope you will do this seriously ;) Just one thing will you do this on an website of you're own or here at the forum? :)

Hm this could be really good if you put down some effort! Good luck I hope you will do this seriously ;) Just one thing will you do this on an website of you're own or here at the forum? :)

I WILL put effort in it :)
However first ima gonna keep it to the forum(if the mods dont mind), then expands with videos and stuff on youtube also planned :) and yeah ima learning html so my website might be up at some time, too :)

I WILL put effort in it :)
However first ima gonna keep it to the forum(if the mods dont mind), then expands with videos and stuff on youtube also planned :) and yeah ima learning html so my website might be up at some time, too :)

Sounds great! ;)

U could also make like a selection for everyone who wants to start playing an OT. Like the most famous ot,the most visited,upcoming ots etc...

GL ! :D

Thanks for the cool hints :)
And yeah I will have a wordpresd blog seperatly from my thread here on otland, to provide news on both :)

Back