• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS Tibia Movies[7.4-7.72]

Im even more fucked up.. cuz as you can see on the video, Gabo/Sammy/Spray fly around.. i still have 140 ping on that.
On my br war ot there are only 9~12 ppl playing and 4 of them bot, the rest are my friends lOL

[video=youtube;X6P6egmmHmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6P6egmmHmo&feature=channel_video[/video]

tampon just please explain the logic behind having your ssa as far away as possible from the amulet slow

Give me ideas for effects please!!!!!!:D

0:00-0:33
Remove current effect and add a black and white (50-100%) and add a green mask (or channel?) else names and stuff will be black. Time the frag to music.

Other transition

0:33 (New frag)
Add the other invert effect too (should be around colour correction 2 or something like that. It will make the colour more neutral yellowish.)

1:00 (MW line)
Cut the clip when you are standing still and adjust it some if you can fit it to music.

1:10 (new frag)
Time new frag to begin with music.

Long clip should maybe be cut a bit. Its like 10+ seconds with nothing.

Gabos baby pic doesnt fit to that music.

I would use less negative (unless you use invert too). Maybe combinations of black and white, masks (to make black and white look more contrast on right colours), glows and slow flash transitions.

hard to make an interesting movie from thais war, its like watching the same frag 10x ^^

however, i can see your movie editing is getting better

Back