• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS Tibia Movies[7.4-7.72]

look between 1,56 and 1,60 = Burst+sd same time = bot!

U get caught shushoe

tibia classic control, sd + right click on target at same time, is it that hard? noob ;d
and since when woi = burst? ;ooooo

that was sd then burst, besides burst sd is barely proof imo

however, him hitting an sd under roof on me in real-war is proof =d

did i hit u sd under roof? lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that, gabo often msg on msn to play and to borrow him my proxy cuz it has like 10 slots ;p
But I just cant play it, I tried against Rewind, jimmy PT and some others and I couldnt duel.. i can beat only bad players.. then its a waste of time for me playing there.
Dont get me wrong, its a great server, I just cant duel to good players : P

Also, I usually have +- 80 ping more than Americans ^^
Thats why they can play and I dont.

you have there mulo and hexawob, they are from some ghetto sux ***** plx country, even worst than br, and they play fine, theyre pretty fast actually, and not lagless, but they got some shitty 5 min proxy xd

Indeed, Im done playing laggy European ots knowing I could probably easily dispatch most of the players if we were on equal terms. Kudos to ppl like Mulo who still do tho. It will make them a lot better when playing normally. I know the feeling as I did that on outcast for years

you have there mulo and hexawob, they are from some ghetto sux ***** plx country, even worst than br, and they play fine, theyre pretty fast actually, and not lagless, but they got some shitty 5 min proxy xd

i know them.. they used to play warmode with small lags and it was, at least for me, easy target. ;p
Im kinda noob to avoid sds, so I must be lagless to be effective.. I still can play american servers cuz 150 ping is ok ^.-

like this:
newclip.wmv - YouTube

Last edited:
nao ;p i dont even use those tweaks on outcast forum either, i dont want to be some super duper speedster on usa ots, i just want to play fair on the same level as everyone

[video=youtube;dbG2dV0JmnI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbG2dV0JmnI[/video]

[video=vimeo;33042801]http://vimeo.com/33042801[/video]

niet~ battle aimer MAn Kevin keviszek bots lol Wow that is sad lol worst part is he is probally gonna lie that he doesnt xd sammy i think its rlly bot lol i think he never deleted his bot from first cycle of pandera

i deleted him :O

btw why draw all this negative attention toward little keviszek?

some drama going on?

spray is another little botter :$ he makes all this drama, to act like , wow bot sux! I see what u did there :$

I haven't played much lately. I hate this thing where you cannot make your own backpacks. I think you should investigate if it's possible to make an automatic cleaning system. Maybe you could make a NPC that spams a clean spell or simply change the dust bin script to work for a special floor tile that you place around all NPCs.

I haven't played much lately. I hate this thing where you cannot make your own backpacks. I think you should investigate if it's possible to make an automatic cleaning system. Maybe you could make a NPC that spams a clean spell or simply change the dust bin script to work for a special floor tile that you place around all NPCs.

A constant cleaning would lag down the server alot. Im really fond of this idea tbh. And whats the big deal... There's a BP chest aswell now so it shouldnt take more then a minute or 2 to make your BP as you normally would.

Back