• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS Tibia Movies[7.4-7.72]

why would they even change the sprite of sds flying through the air, that black diamond is fricking scary compared to this purple splooge

Yeah, it's much slower. If you ever tried to play a 8.1+ server without item hotkeys you know how retarded it feels to aim sd. It takes so long for it to hit target after you hit it.

Tomorrow my friend promised to begin creating war ots 7.4 value . I always lied to me but I promised him of my 10 noob chars on tibianic can keep his word.
If you are not lying again, it will be possible to shoot movies on it.

Tomorrow my friend promised to begin creating war ots 7.4 value . I always lied to me but I promised him of my 10 noob chars on tibianic can keep his word.

Holy mother of god, Tampon productions

Great movie as always! Never would have guessed you were Raphael when we dueled though! / Satan

You just took scitzofrenia to places he had never been before.

For the sake of humanity, its week 1 and Alex totally missed out on week's 52 COTW. I just died a little on the inside I think.

i just love you

My friend give me on speedshare war ots 7.4 only me never have ots and i have sux computer
^^ Barbi take link open ots for making movies:
War74[Private].rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

lol y? i gotta act nub on secret chars none stop to catch these gay botters, my latest victim; kevin!!!!!

nub was aimbotting again and didnt know it was me so he got big deleted!!

what the fuck is kevin botting for? xd i thought he was one of the good guys

lol y? i gotta act nub on secret chars none stop to catch these gay botters, my latest victim; kevin!!!!!

nub was aimbotting again and didnt know it was me so he got big deleted!!
lol im not suprisded lol me and simona caught kevin botting 2 me simona kevin chilling in vent on war ot kevin dies and we hear BLACKD alaram LOL while he talk .......... but it was his phone vibrating or some shit he said xd

lol im not suprisded lol me and simona caught kevin botting 2 me simona kevin chilling in vent on war ot kevin dies and we hear BLACKD alaram LOL while he talk .......... but it was his phone vibrating or some shit he said xd

ye kevin's such a baby XD

Back