• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS Tibia Movies[7.4-7.72]

movie without effects just recorded and uploaded for ppl like Livlinan and most of polish players who call me a botter

[video=youtube;5JpNhiZArGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JpNhiZArGM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

damn ur so good u guys were lvl 100s vs us on lvl 50s and why didnt ushow when we fought in close area how u got destroyed?

P.s. Kijek no1 thinks u bot ur just lagless enough said......

I never said we were "pros" for killing you on low lvls, did i? Don't get too worked up buddy i was gonna add different cams i really was but somehow i only had 3 cams from last-world, 1 of them the ank "open" the other one in venore where i came when it was pretty much over, this is weird since i actually cammed from the start of the server, not the first time cam files dissapear for me though.

If i were to put "pros owning newbs" as title you would have a right to flame me, but really it's not my problem you decided to go into open versus us even though you were low lvls, i simply put together a bunch of cams i had laying around, too bad the others vanished. Love you ;*

yea we want to open because u guyus were scared to fight in clsoe xd Like you guyus said "It was boring" but so fun 2 hit 2 mort hurs and get some1 drained of mana =p

yea we want to open because u guyus were scared to fight in clsoe xd Like you guyus said "It was boring" but so fun 2 hit 2 mort hurs and get some1 drained of mana =p

It WAS boring, we were 4 or 5 people and you were like 3 on the pyramids in ank and another 5 inside serpentine tower, every time you wanted a fight or whatever you wanna call it, i choose to call it chicken-brawl you went to serpentine tower, and every time you said "bah bah we're so low levels" and you refused to go hunt for 30 minutes so don't say you never had a chance to take us on in open. You were scared of fighting open, we weren't scared of fighting close, enough said. Next time maybe you should put down an hour into exping instead of chasing after some level 70 for 3 hours, byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye.

@Nice one renan

I made a movie using pretty much all of my cams from the last edition of oldera, meow i did get a lot longer than i expected and i realise now that working on and finishing it at 6.30am might not have been the best idea, when i started recording the frags in the .cam file it was around 5pm. But this took me ages though because stupidly enough i NEVER pause or stop a cam, the smallest cam i had was 3 hours and the largest one was 9 hours, that's just great to go through wup-di-do.

I was originally planning to experiment a bit with some fx but as it got later my creativity decreased and i just wanted to get done already, probably should've gone to bed last night, weh who needs sleep anyways.

The music was also chosen very quickly, i took from what i had on my computer.

I hope it's somewhat enjoyable though :$

Tibia PvP Movie (Oldera.net) - YouTube

I also realise now that splitting it into 2 parts would've been a good idea :D. OH WELL.. Heheh.. heh.. he.. :ninja:

movie without effects just recorded and uploaded for ppl like Livlinan and most of polish players who call me a botter

[video=youtube;5JpNhiZArGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JpNhiZArGM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Kijek, you botted in Warloria and got banned like 10 times xD

All of these Oldera movies makes me pissed Iryont is taking off the light bolts/crossbow in RealOTS

All these movies are mages ;/

Last edited:
Back