• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTS Tibia Movies[7.4-7.72]

Kinda LOLling at the people who still don't know Tampon is a troll account of someone :p.

as in real tampon actually retired a while ago and this new account is a fake of the legend himself

or as in tampon the legend has been an elaborate troll job the whole time

If you want know Jakuma it's Jimpet , Fatima it's my 2 account on youtobe i making new for fun making 1 last movie for fun on secret account.

I making this movie and stop play tibia.
I download bandi cam for making this mvoie and people no think it's me.

Some people wanted us to make an appointment and send your photos private life.
It's very funny because very people think it's true 2 woman from Turkey. xD

I no play tibia if see my name 100 % namefaker and no use this forum for some time, this forum is here too many trolls.

I only some time play on 1 account brick force with my cousin and making some time movie brick-force. But on new account Youtobe.
On this account i some time loading my movies and my cousin:

Maybe if start good enforced ots Rpg and big exap maybe i making 1 more tibia movie.
But i no have very time to use computer and search new ots.

Edit: Sorry for the trouble trolls can make, i am the real tampon on account name: Tampik, for whatever reason , trolls have envy on my style and want to make me feel a bad player. I never used other names than this account Tampik and i herebly declare myself a not faked person. Please understand my feelings about this situation and hope you remember its many trolls on OTland whichi is not me. I am real tampon jozef= Tampik only me.

Last edited:
Btw, I told sammy before we should really make a forum for the oldschool people, i have a feeling that in a year only 3 or 4 are still hanging around here ;P

I no have other account on otland , i make Fatima for joke people 1 x but i no troling on forum but have ban this account.
Some people troling me on otland and write my style , but i no use this forum , but friend say me today you gays troling me.
I did not know Worr that stoop to the level of a troll Gail and start accusing me of something falsely.
As I wrote earlier I do not play for some time in this game and I would have no reason trolign here, sometimes I look for this topic.
Maybe if you will in a short period of time, good ots pvp enforced, or good normal hight rate pvp rpg and very frags i start and making one more tibia movie, but i don't know 100%.
I'm not looking for something like this, sometimes I play brick force and doing movies.
If anyone would know anything about such ots, let me know in this topic.

I no use never bot only namefakers and trolls use.
On movie the sisters i make more fast speed movie somtime 140 to 200 % and i no cam mouse cursor in this movie for people no think it's me.
Recently, I learned to make movies better and I also have a new program for the filming.
If I'll have free time , and people, open good ots, maybe I'll do a new movie, but I think that I had died and this game has nothing worth my attention.
I do not know why people do not have good ots as before.

I no use never bot only namefakers and trolls use.
On movie the sisters i make more fast speed movie somtime 140 to 200 % and i no cam mouse cursor in this movie for people no think it's me.
Recently, I learned to make movies better and I also have a new program for the filming.
If I'll have free time , and people, open good ots, maybe I'll do a new movie, but I think that I had died and this game has nothing worth my attention.
I do not know why people do not have good ots as before.

Tampon, I must know something... your truth was alaways in the days we play... what games u have play today :) League Legends, Diablo, Worms 3.....)

Advance in thanks,
Gail (aka Mubarak el estafar La'har of Saddam)

I play only Brick-force and no play other games.
Today i make movie in brick-force now i have program to making movies on HD if you want look this take here:

Lolz found this movie I made on realistic war dueling somebody in the beginning of the year

Back