• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ots

Chili Dogs

Reaction score
are there any fun ots left? Im tired of seeing these cash grab ot's that put ridiculous shit in their item shop in the hopes they can make money off of kids that take their mom's credit card. If I wanted to drop stupid money on tibia id go give it to CIP. I find a couple every once in a while but they have like 10 people online. Its not that they're bad ots or anything. I just don't get why item shops have taken over the ot community. Another thing... wtf happened to war servers? log in with 1/1 and you pick a char you get placed on a red or blue team and you just fight it out. Didn't have to deal with bullshit like item shops you just got on and pk'd a bit. The only ones I see now you make a char and you lvl up as you kill people, but its inconvenient for someone who just wants to hop on and pk a bit by being put on a random team.

Well their are a few potential projects being made. i am sure you will start seeing more unique servers showing up in just a few months. just give it time. Good servers take years to make.

Back