• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otserv list selling his soul? What's next?

If was i Tala i be starting to sell the servers... People are getting shit load of money for Tala server and what does he get return? Thank you, Some times he doesn't even get a thank you.

WTH?
They suck..
And the saddest thing is.
It's not even a good server!
If it was for Illyrium, Kingdom Age or anything of that quality level I'd be OK with it.
But this is just sad.

LoL^^
I DONT KNOW WHY HE DO THAT ARE HUNTERA THE OT OF OTSERVLIST??
OR HUNTERA PAID TO OTSERVLIST TO DO THAT??

@Archez Plx Go To your signature Thread i wait a long time you dont answer :S

I dont mind that he wants his server to stand out but its annoying to see every time I go to otservlist.

Business is business and that's normal in terms of capitalism. He is an owner and he does what he wants. If you want to use his services, do it, if not, quit. YOU are the one who decides.

Have you thought that xinn would be caring for you and keep the list for free? He wants to make money, maybe he plans to quit this business so he gets as much as he can? He is the only one who knows that.

If you are capable of it, create better list. Apply for Talaturen's support (which wont be that hard as a result of _not-the-best_ relationship between Talaturen an xinn) and become an owner of the most popular list.

I'm not protecting him, neither do I like the way he advertise his server.

Back