• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otserv list selling his soul? What's next?

ntmr

hi!
Senator
Reaction score
Self-explanatory image:

lolmao.JPG

What you think about this?

It's the otservlist owner's server and this has been there for ages, before some other screenshots and text.

being his server or not, it's not fair with the other server's owners.

Yeah, I know, remember it's otservlist, he also banishes servers for nothing. And we are talking about Xinn, everyone knows something bad about him :)

Wow, That is some BS.... I wonder how much they are paying or there doing it for free... I can see them having like 700 players online...

I wonder if there VBulletin is bought or crack?

Huntera Forum

I reported so I guess we'll find out :p

thats bullshit! this fucking huntera advertisment.. everytime when im opening my browser this shit appears, but like always xinn cant play fair ;)

he just wants to earn money with otservlist and his ot, thats all!

From hutera.pl:

Dotacje na Hunterze nie są obowiązkowe. Całość dotacji zostanie wykorzystana na rozbudowę infrastruktury oraz oprogramowania serwera.

there is also eng. version:

Dontations on Huntera are not compulsory. They are spent on improving server infrastructure, stability and software.

Word "Całość" (from first, pl version) mean "ALL" - but in english version there isn't this word - and it should be here:

They are [all] spent on improving server infrastructure, stability and software.

So, they spent all money on it, or no?

He knows that his list (which earned a lot of money) is going to nowhere (Just waiting for Tala to push the button?), so he started making few real map servers to get money from there. screen you posted - it was already there from months hehe ; d

Whats not fair about it? Its a website where you advertise your server, isn't it? If it was a google ad you wouldn't complain. And remember its his website he can put whatever he wants there, if he want to put that server there he will put it there and if you have a problem with it make a server list yourself. Flame flame!

Whats not fair about it? Its a website where you advertise your server, isn't it? If it was a google ad you wouldn't complain. And remember its his website he can put whatever he wants there, if he want to put that server there he will put it there and if you have a problem with it make a server list yourself. Flame flame!

So, there is no problem if Talaturen make a 1024x768 pop-up advertise of his servers everytime you access otland, right?

There is a thing called respect to the users, xinn seems to know nothing about what it is.

So, there is no problem if Talaturen make a 1024x768 pop-up advertise of his servers everytime you access otland, right?

There is a thing called respect to the users, xinn seems to know nothing about what it is.

that's true.
A developer should respect his users and xinn does not respect anyone of us! But even with his 20 advertisment hes not on place 1 ;)

otservlist.jpg

I don't know why OtFans still supports this advertisment site..
Ots-List is a way better and haven't got 5000 huntera.pl advertisments....

Back