• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Otserv restarter /config IP changer in lua!

Mock

Mock the bear (MTB)
Reaction score
Well a useful and SIMPLE API to use on your server :D
when you open it, this program change config IP and then open your server! if your server crash it open again until you close it.

:thumbup:
It work on Win vista/XP/server 32x not tested on 64x.

Extract all to your server folder and just open :thumbup:

rokz.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet, mock does this restart the server if the gay "Program has stopped working" message pops up? coz my last restarter wouldnt restart when that message is on the screen :(

I f i understand correctly you heave to disable error relatories in control painel>advanced>error relatories>disable error relatories, and no message will apper.

I dont know the exactly translation for englesh windows but is +- this.

@Teh Maverick
nope, is a error on TFS 0.3.6
when it crashes or shutdown it still open and freezed.

yea and it comes up with a error message saying the program has stopped working.
So the server process creates that annoying popup?
I would find out on my own if it wouldn't be because the server wont crash when I want it to xD

So the server process creates that annoying popup?
I would find out on my own if it wouldn't be because the server wont crash when I want it to xD

lol lucky you...I've tried a number of things but nothings worked yet.

eh I'd rather fix the crash problem itself xD anyone know of common 0.3.6pl1 bugs that cause the freeze? It happens so randomly :S

lol lucky you...I've tried a number of things but nothings worked yet.

eh I'd rather fix the crash problem itself xD anyone know of common 0.3.6pl1 bugs that cause the freeze? It happens so randomly :S

Lucky me? I said I didn't manage to crash it :/

Mock It Works for Windows 7 And for 64x too ^^
Tested it out and it works perfectly!

Back