• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otserv says offline but my ot is online

thanhlan94

Dragonot.zapto.org Owner
Reaction score
Hello I recently put up my ot on otserv but it says its offline even though my ot is on and I saw it saying its online while i hosted my ot on my computer but when i switched computers i saw it saying its offline and 30mins later it still says the ot is offline while its online and players are online in my ot and i have all the ports 7171 7172 80 3306 turned to my other computer

Yes i did both of the comments ^ and now when my all in one computer when it has the screen saver on the ot does not let anyone except the host how do i make my all in one pc seem offline but its online with the server being online? With players that can actually play

I have that but it doesnt work but now how do i get my all in one pc to stay on cuz when i put my screen saver on my computer it shuts down the server somehow and i need it to have a screensaver so it would appear the computer to be off

Back