• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTServ SVN Version 0.6.0

D

Deleted 224045

Looking for OTServ SVN Version 0.6.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
here´s some 8.0 old servers (there's virus warnings on most of them , but sources are included ,so you can delete the .exe and compile yourself)
i'm not posting scans because i have no time , credits goes for the people who made all these good servers ,have fun =)
If you want something close to old evolutions you can use the Quickly_OTServ or DevLand-SQL_0.97b .
But if you want just a good 8.0 server use tfs ninjalulz 1.2-8.0 because its not to old and its based on tfs 1.2 so you have suport for it
Depending on your data folder and TFS version, yes. The correct data folder can be found within the source of the server.

I already have a data folder from an evolution server (8.0). What I need is the source, which is compatible with the config and data folders I already have.

I already have a data folder from an evolution server (8.0). What I need is the source, which is compatible with the config and data folders I already have.
If you have a lower data version as compatible with 1.0, some things will probably bug out.

I'd just download a couple, make a backup of my data folder and try out a bunch of distro's

If you just want the evolutions map, you can use any server, and edit actions ,movements, npcs etc. until you make everything compatible ,its not to hard, just take some time =)
And if you need help, we are here o/
If you have a lower data version as compatible with 1.0, some things will probably bug out.

I'd just download a couple, make a backup of my data folder and try out a bunch of distro's

Do you know where I can find this: OTServ SVN Version 0.6.0 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
please help me when i open LithOTS 8.0 its getting LODING ..bans error in mysql_real_connect error
HELP PLEASE

Back